Monday, February 28, 2011

Passion

I got a very good question from my friend  Lisa this morning.  What a way to start off my Monday morning.  Thank goodness I am on my third cup of coffee and the creative part of my mind is racing. 
Here is one of her two questions: What does it mean to have Passionate Pursuit of God?  I told you it was a good question.
My passionate pursuit of God happens when I totally stop trying to be in control and just spend time in His presence. 
The trees are budding right now.  This is one of my favorite times of the year.  I call it - "God's love letter to me."  When I see the buds, something in my soul just craves more time with God.  It is like He is speaking directly to me. 
Some people only think about the pollen and their allergies when they look at the budding trees.   I think about how His love and mercy is new every morning.  It is all in how you view life.  You know the expression "looking through rose-colored glasses?"  Well I am choosing today to look through my "God glasses" and passionately pursue God and all He has in store for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment