Friday, February 18, 2011

Today

I am not sure how this week went by so fast.  This is the third day I have been home with a virus, and though I like having time at home, I don't like it this way.  I know you can relate to that. 
I have found many times in my life how God uses interesting avenues to get my attention.  This week is no different. 
I spent time catching up on my reading.  I am reading "Praying Together" by Stormie OMartian.  I highly reccomend it. 
God is wooing me to spend more time in prayer with Him, and I love how when I really pay attention, He shows me through a book, sermon, or Bible study how much He loves me and wants to spend time with me.  He never moves.  I do, sometimes.
I encourage you to spend some extra time today recognizing God working around you today.

1 comment:

  1. I had to play catch up (due to work situation- which I have quit now) with my college home work. I have been studying for my test. One thing I find so hard to do is spend time with God. My mind started wondering back to studying. Thank you for reminding me that God is waiting on his child to quit running in different directios and come and be with HIM.
    Love ya, Lisa

    ReplyDelete