Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waiting

It has been an interesting morning in the Ragland home.  Mike and I have done our devotional time and have spent time discussing what we learned.  I am writing some devotions, and reading them to him. 
He checked his email and everything changed in a second.  We have a friend in the hospital with pulmonary problems.  We got a quick email that things are not good.  We did the only thing we could do.  We prayed.  And now we wait.  Waiting is the hardest to do.  I want to be DOING something to help.  And then God speaks to my heart and reminds me I am doing something.  The most important thing.  Praying.  So as I go through my day today I will pray without ceasing.

1 comment:

  1. I got your text this morning. You also reached out to fellow prayer partners for prayer for a great friend. This morning I was preparing Prayer Cards for the people on out Church prayer request. I sent a card out to a mother of a daughter that has cancer and two small children. I mentioned that waiting and recovery are the worse things to go through. But we all have to pray and wait for God in His Timing. We are only human and just want the best for our loved one. Praise God for the knowledge we have today to medically work with frail bodies. Praying for your good friend. God loves him.

    ReplyDelete